10 Greatly Beneficial Foods for the Skin
Today I am not going to talk about creams and cosmetics. Today I am going to talk about foods whose properties are beneficial for the skin. No matter how many fantastic and miraculous creams we apply, it will not serve us well if we do not have a healthy lifestyle. After all, we are what we eat.
The crisis of the 30s makes me worry a lot more about keeping my youth. I see signs that little by little, and without warning, appear. One day I am 23, and another day, suddenly, I get up in the morning and I am thir ... thirrr ... thirty? I have a hard time saying it! I also have half of my head full of gr ... gr ... grey hairs?!
The day will come when suddenly I wake up, and I will be 60. By then, I would have spent years of healthy life. I will be a 60 years old woman, but fabulous. So in this right moment, I'm on time, and I'm going to take care of myself!
If you want to look wonderful and have a good skin, please take care of yourself. Be attentive, because I have selected 10 antioxidant foods, with many properties. This time I will focus on its benefits for the skin.
- It helps us to keep our skin healthy, softer and more elastic.
- Contains Omega 3 fats, which contribute to rejuvenate the skin and maintain its health.
- Helps fight skin problems such as psoriasis or eczema, and prevents cracking.
- Protects from UV rays. It does not mean that we stop applying SPF.
- It is a good natural sunscreen.
- Contributes to radiant skin.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin, leaving it very soft.
- Reduces marks, dark circles and wrinkles.
- Stimulates the production of collagen.
* You can make a fantastic DIY natural mask: for dryness problems of both the scalp and dry hair.
* Star product recommendation: I recommend KIEHLS eye contour cream, Creamy eye treatment, with avocado. Fantastic!
- Very good antioxidant, which keeps the cells healthy, and contributes to their regeneration.
- It heals dry skin and cracks in the skin.
- Beneficial for both dry skin and oily skin.
- Good natural sun protector.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Very rich in vitamin C, which comes in great for the production of collagen, which leads to the smoothness and elasticity of the skin and softens wrinkles and age spots.
- Eliminates toxins, which leads us to have healthier skin.
- It can relieve inflammation in the skin.
- Helps reduce acne.
- Natural sun protector.
- Contains amino acids that make the skin firmer.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, preventing acne and pimples.
- Drinking a beet juice regularly cleanses the body of toxins, and contributes to radiant and healthy skin.
- Lightens the skin.
- Reduces blemishes and dark circles and swelling.
- Moisturizes dry skin.
- It is a fantastic antioxidant, which prevents the effects of aging and wrinkles.
- Super antioxidant, which prevents the aging of the skin, delaying the appearance of spots and wrinkles.
- It fights the effect of free radicals, preventing skin cancer.
- Protects against the negative effects of ultraviolet rays.
- It rejuvenates skin cells.
- Helps to improve dandruff and psoriasis.
- Good antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- It has healing properties.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Protects against the effects of free radicals.
- Contains vitamin C, which is great for the production of collagen.
- It prevents the premature appearance of gray hairs. It contributes to the regeneration of the cells, and with it to rejuvenate to the skin.
- It reaffirms the skin, and reduces wrinkles.
- Controls excess seborrhea, and fights acne.
- Calms negative effects after the sun exposure.
- Contributes to lighten the skin, and clarify. Ideal for Asian! (Who love to be white, not like westerners).
- It balances the pH of the skin.
- Attenuates the pores.
- Calms negative effects after sun exposure.
- Cure acne.
- Helps to have smoother skin.
- Delays aging of skin and wrinkles.
- It helps fight the signs of aging, as it is rich in antioxidants.
- Prevents and cures acne.
- It helps to lighten the complexion, and to look younger.
- Prevents the premature appearance of gray hairs. (If I had known I would have eaten thousands of kiwis and tons of blueberries ...)
And ... .. of course do not forget WATER!
- A well hydrated skin is more elastic.
- It lightens the skin.
- Fights against aging.
- If you drink little water, pores and wrinkles would be more visible. Drink lots of water to attenuate them.
- Helps eliminate acne and other imperfections.
I hope you take good care of yourself, eat well and exercise, not only to be good-looking and amazing, which is great! But healthy and young for much longer.
See you in the next post, maybe with some more grey hairs, but I'll still love you!